What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

players you love to hate

emu62

Juniors
forgot to add , most arrogant person(footballer or not) i met was Craig Young without a shadow of a doubt. Unfortunate as a young fella i idolised him

JDHD

Juniors
Corey Parker. This Week In League had people write in with stories about players they hated and why. Let me tell you, if even one of the Corey Parker stories is true, he is absolute human landfill. They were saying that he used to follow teenage girls home from school, that he was seen at the Coogee Bay Hotel after a game groping women with his wedding ring on, that he shouldered a random at Brisbane hospital who'd just had a shoulder reco so hard he knocked the morphine box out and then told the poor guy 'watch where you're f**king walking'. These were all first hand accounts.

Plus every interview with Broncos players about senior players who hazed them has stories about what a piece of shit Corey Parker was to them when they were coming through.

If anyone is curious, here's the episode:

http://thisweekinleague.com/2014/09/twil-nrl-podcast-171-residue-on-a-curtain/

Last edited:
Where do I start,

Martin Bella - simply the look of him.
Peter Tunks - dopey, hates the Dragons. Can barely put two words together.
Allan Franger - St George cant play song, absolute little dipsh!t.
Toni Carroll - just something about the bloke.
Justin Hodges - dirty thug always looking to get involved in something. Nice way to finish in 2015.
Sam Thaiday - third in Sam (always from behind).
Willie Mason - simply because he couldn't play a decent game for NSW.
Matthew Ridge - cocky little turd, 96 G/F try, enough said.
Gordon Tallis - once loved, then hated (bigtime).
Dale Shearer - where do I start.
Alan Cann - two GF tries early 90's.
Chris Walker - easy to be on the list.
Nate Myles - his headbutt on the Blues skipper in origin was not necessary.
Matt Utai - much like Tunks, speaks like a 2 year old.
James Roberts - arrogant.

Stay tuned, when I actually start to think about it this list could get very long.

Ritzley

Juniors
Paul gallen.

He's the sort of bloke if I ran over him in my car the cops would be asking why there weren't any skid marks.

And why i was driving on the footpath.

And then they'd let you go without even a warning.....

SEAT 1A

Bench
Kasiano, one of the worst act's I've seen. Luke from NZ and his cannon ball tackles.

Most of MEL, who started all the wrestle crap and I can't remember which one of them however, getting off the ground and forcing his knee into the calf of the poor sod they tackled.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
There are a lot of them that is for sure. Probably because of the no punching rule as they can get away with being a di$Khead knowing they won't get a hand on them. If Kenny Edwards, Josh Reynolds, Dylan Walker, DCE etc played in the 80's they would be copping a belting every week.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Cam Smith.

The way he carried on when McKinnon got hurt showed what a c**k breath he truly is.

Yep, bang on, mate.
He is a great player but an absolute arrrrse. He was once interviewed about some of the grubby tactics he dishes out and he openly stated that he will do whatever it takes to win a game.
No sportsmanship whatsoever..... so they make him Aust. captain, yep, that makes him a great role model for kids.

Never would want him near a mighty red V.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
The worst of mine are old Broncos players.
1. Hodges
2. Langer
3. Hancock (name fits)
Today
Smith, Slater, Reynolds, Kasiano, Mitchell, Guerra, Napa, Thaiday, Gillett

I detested Hancock simply because if someone tackled him, he would go apeshit and start jumping up and down.
He represented exactly what l detested about the Broncos..... and still do.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I hate Cameron Smith and Billy Slater. I never liked Smith but he totally lost me after the Alex McKinnon tragedy. Billy Slater is one of the grubbiest players going around but for some reason the media loves him.

Never liked Jamie Lyons or Justin Hodges either. Both drama queens.

Yes mate, lm not a religious man but l always prayed that someone would smack the f**k out of Hodges. Total cat that would hit and run and hide.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Interested to see replies to this
Mine are .
Melbourne Slater Smith cronk
Brisbane ,Blair ,Thaiday,Mcguire.
Easts
Hargraves
,Ferguson,Mitchell.
Parra ,Moses,Edwards,Manu
Manly ,Taupau,Walker,Cherry -Evans.
Panthers,Cleary,mez,
Cartwright.
Cronulla, GALLEN FIFITA MALONEY.
DOGS ,was Kasiano ,Reynolds, J moz.
Souths Inglis ,S Burgess .
Titans.
Hayne,Hayne and Hayne.
Tigers was Woods
Raiders Leilua.
Cows Knights Warriors none really.
I know saints fans will say 2 non players Doust and Mary as well as duges and Mccrone.

Jeff you just about nailed it.
But for me I don't dislike cronk.
When it comes to sharks the whole team , the shity ground and halfwitted supporters.
Mitchell I like it doggy style pearce.