What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playoffs Conference Rd

natheel

Coach
Pats just chipped away and got there eventually.

Minny had their hearts ripped out with the pick 6 and just never recovered. I watched both games at a bar in Honolulu and the poor vikings fans I had sitting near me were just stunned. No one saw that performance coming.
Hopefully we got another one in us. But Brady and the pats like you said just chip away. Eagles can’t get too ahead of themselves like falcons

Last Week

Bench
There's really no mountain too big for Brady to climb over.

Every challenge put in front of him, he's beaten and accomplished everything.

It's like hating Cameron Smith. Fair enough, there's lots of reasons to discredit him. But they have both given many more reasons to admire and respect them as athletes. Amazing.

And you people who climb onto any conspiracy you can are the saddest f**ks to breath. Grow up.

Frederick

Staff member
There's really no mountain too big for Brady to climb over.

Every challenge put in front of him, he's beaten and accomplished everything.

It's like hating Cameron Smith. Fair enough, there's lots of reasons to discredit him. But they have both given many more reasons to admire and respect them as athletes. Amazing.

And you people who climb onto any conspiracy you can are the saddest f**ks to breath. Grow up.
f**k tom brady

Last Week

Bench
MrOdZoNBNO0S_7Vamash-ObdRpnnDhyDIZq-sTdktcx7GB4liB-cRas7EiatsU2_7E4TlKtHOBUplAHlgu_DweXU55qdLHnWYbWydzRTO4mm6BjNv_5hwE07izp5IQ=w463-h260-nc

Haffa

Lmao. Sad f**ks? They’ve literally been caught cheating on multiple occasions.

f**k Tom Brady, Bill Bellicheat and Ernie Adams.

nick87

Coach
Hahah ive been immersed in Eagles Twitter since the win and thats my favourite thing ive seen. So f**king good