What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playoffs Divisional Rd

nick87

Coach
Yeah this is horse shit stuff from the zebras
The pats don’t need help the handle the titans.

beave

Coach
Honestly, when do you ever see a false start reversed after its called?

giphy.gif

beave

Coach
Some of the most pathetic time management and play calling I have ever seen.

And as a Bucs fan, I know pathetic

Valheru

Coach
Eagles, baby!
The NFC would be a wrap if we had Carson :(

Still stoked to win a play off game, stoked to be hosting the NFCCG. We'll be underdogs again regardless and likely wont win but go Vikes... I want Case Keenum in the Linc and let's see if the Eagles DL cant turn him back into a pumpkin

Our D is SB quality, it is such a shame Wentz is out. Having said that, today shows we still have a chance. A lot of credit has to go to coach pederson, foles was awful in the 1st quarter but doug got him back in the game with smart play calling and from there he was serviceable.

Today was the prototype for the next 2 games. We can't win a shootout with foles, so it will have to be 2 more defensive victories like today.

Last Week

Bench
Love watching you Pats haters squirm and try and find any excuse possible to detract from their greatness.

no name

Coach
There’s no doubt they’re a great team.
There’s also no doubt they get the rub of the green from the refs.

shiznit

Coach
The Pats are going to steamroll through to a SB.

Weirdly enough... I personally think the biggest threat to them is probably Jacksonville... with their defence.

Bortles just needs to not f**k it up...