What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Playoffs Divisional Rd

Haffa

The Jeff Fisher Bowl at the Linc next week. He should get an invite to toss the coin.

thorson1987

Coach
So just saw the last play.

Can anyone tell me what the Saints defender was f**king doing.

Why not let him catch it then make the tackle.

Valheru

Coach
That has to be right up there with the most unbelievable finishes I have ever seen in any sport. The fact that the offence actually didn't do anything special or different makes it all the more bizarre.

shiznit

Coach
That dude has to be the most hated dude not only in New Orleans but probably by every accommodation provider in Minnesota... :joy::joy:

thorson1987

Coach
The funniest part of the last play was that the Saints player also took out the one other defender who could make a play at Diggs.

So just saw the last play.

Can anyone tell me what the Saints defender was f**king doing.

Why not let him catch it then make the tackle.

That's exactlky what the commentattors on the TV coverage were asking right after it happened. Nopne of them could believe he did that.

One thing with the Vikings is how in the secoind half, and especially in the fourth quarter, they went away from using the play action. It helped them very much in the first half, but the second half nearly all passes were out of the shotgun, so the Saints would stack the line on non-shotgun plays as thjey could tell they would be a run. I don't know what their OC was thinking, but had they lost he would have had plenty of questions asked of him I'd bet.

beave

Coach
All the NFC South teams now eliminated.

This little Bucs fan is very happy at this fact.

It’s thhe small victories in life people, I’ll take whatever I can get.......

Latest posts