What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please explain

slippery eel

Juniors
not that it really matters, but im concerned about the Adam Peek send off!. While Gower was on the ground out cold trying to improve his hollywood acting skills, wouldn't of this given the ref time to check out the replay on the big screen????.

Freak

Juniors
Cant exactly blame Mr Bean.
His touchies gave him no option but to send him off. The reports from the touchies were a disgrace.
If they cannot get big decisions like that right they should not give a report at all, they are better off saying maybe the VR should look at it!

I will say one thing though to their defence. Although the shot was in no way high. It was very late and the arm was fully extended and you would have to say Adam had intent, and this being the case he probably deserved to be sent off.
PS: If it landed Craig Gower would still be lying on the ground at Penrith Park!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Penalty wouldve been enough and I can certainly agree it was a penalty, but a send off is ridiculous, I've seen worse tackles this year and players have been lucky to stay on the field.

El Diablo

Post Whore
He was rightly not even charged. Fancy the toucj=hie or ref saying that it was high and dangerous :roll:

Drop the lot of them. We don't wanna see that kind of shit in the finals.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I think in the context of the game the send off was irrelevent and had no real bearing on the out come, if we just had to win fair enough.....it would off but?? we had to win by 28 and when the send off occured Penrith where looking very comfortable!!

Still a shocking decision though.