What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ples Bilong Ol Kumuls

Titanic

First Grade
flag_PNG_1.gif
0,,6979086,00.jpg

Well here we go team ... it's time to kai kai the buai and get down to training.

The Kumuls 2010 Four Nations Squad:

1. Titanic
2. Willow
3. murphyscreek
4. bartman
5. tits&tans

Mascot: bgdc

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'll roll the arm again for the old country.

Plenty of Karma in being a Kumul.

Titanic

First Grade
Bik pela hamamas long dispela long long kiap ... welcome back Willow, now drop and do twenty :)

Titanic

First Grade
Lol spakman ... not for a man of your vast experience ... now get to it while I go and round up some KFK (Kentucky Fried Kakaruk) to soak up some of that SP.

murphyscreek

Coach
I would like to make application to join the Kumul squad as player or reserve. My resume is as follows:

Experience = nil.
Talent = Depends who you ask....probably nil.
Enthusiasm = I'll do anything for a beer (and I mean anything).
Fitness = Hope your jerseys come in 5xl.
Athleticism = See fitness.
Team Bonding At The Pub = Now this I'm good at.
Links To PNG = My Grandfather fought there in WW2. Otherwise, I like eating pork and root vegetables.

Thankyou for considering my application.

Titanic

First Grade
The national sport of our great country is rugby league. We live it, we breathe it, we write about it and we roll in it.

Welcome murphyscreek (honesty does have its drawbacks but not in this case) and bartman (em nau, tok pisin bilong u i gut tumas). Please apply for access to the Locker Room where you can get naked, chew a little betelnut, kaikai some tolai mumu and plan tactics on how to repel ol waitman.

Titanic

First Grade
Apinun tru t&t, pikpela hamamas long u kambek na sutim as bilong ol giaman masta. Nau lukim u behin, mi no tok lukim behin bilong u :)

bgdc

Juniors
Do you "men" think you can get away without some semblance of order and logic in the team ... count this meri bilong save in too [-X I'll worry about the drinks and who gets what (if you know what I mean).

murphyscreek

Coach
Mi slip long bilong mi luluai.

Now I can't find the *join group* link. Mi namba wan i no stret.

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
Sorry murph, my biggy, invitation on its way.

Juicy you have a clubhose at the same link but I don't know who is responsible, isn't it you?

Jesbass

First Grade
I haven't been responsible once in my life! (Just ask my wife!) ...and for my rhyme, don't give me strife! :crazy:

If the clubrooms are in the same place as each other, does that mean there's a hole in our wall that lets us see into your clubroom so that we can copy your training regime? My "Winning Four Nations For Dummies" book is still in the post! :sarcasm:

Titanic

First Grade
Now Juicy you ole Fruity, we know we've allowed you into our lockers before but you were told explicately NOT to peek ... now bugger-off - see you in the first scrum.

Titanic

First Grade
Everything in locker room now lads and the banners are there too courtesy of tits&tans.