What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG Kumuls recruitment thread... sign up here

Willow

Assistant Moderator
badge_PNG_trans-03.gif

PAPUA NEW GUINEA F7s WORLD CUP
TEAM THREAD

PNG-banner-250x204.jpg

The only country in the world where rugby league is the national sport.

Competition scheduled for October - November 2008

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow (c)
Titanic (vc)

That'd be a rock solid foundation.

Who else wants to make PNG the greatest F7s nation in the world?

Amadean

Juniors
Given a strong family history of Kokoda, I would like to register my admiration, support and gratitude to the fuzzies. Also, be available for PNG selection. Also, request pork. With chilli and papaya.

Mmmm....pochilpayark..

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow
Titanic
Amadeam
tits&tan

Our opponents are shaking in their boots,
The lads from England are desperate for troops,
The blowies from Aust-ra-lia are nervous as hell,
The drunkards from Ireland are in need of a spell,
The boys from New Zealand just want to mingle,
And the girls from Malta are asking if we're single.

bgdc

Juniors
Willow, I don't want to play as work and inspiration (lack there of) will restrict me but I volunteer as team trainer and will make sure these blokes get up for early training - lazy bludgers...

...yes that's right, off you go now, don't forget to conjugate your verbs before you start doing your vocab building, you wouldn't want to pull anything now would you?!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks bdgc. I think the team are looking in pretty good shape, but I always say you can never have too many crackers of the whip.

I reckon a quick jog down the Kokoda is a good start.

Be honest, was it my poem that inspired you?

bgdc

Juniors
Saw straight through me... poetry, chocolates, very expensive jewellery... you know how it is... aaah I love the smell of liniment in the morning.

Amadean

Juniors
Saw straight through me... poetry, chocolates, very expensive jewellery... you know how it is... aaah I love the smell of liniment in the morning.

and yet your mother threw rocks at me when I built a fine sheep-dipping trough in your backyard. Tease...

Titan Uranus

Juniors
Unfortunately as long as my Solomon Islander bretheren's lands remain occupied by Papua New Guinean officials I cannot represent PNG.

As it seems that Bougainville and the North Solomons will not gain independence let alone return to the motherland by next week, that while wishing them the best of luck, I cannot join my fellow Titans.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well Titan Uranus that's a bugger, you would have pushed them out to sea I reckon. But I fully understand. :D

Willow
Titanic
Amadean
tits&tan
bdgc (team trainer)

tits&tans

Juniors
hey Willow ...

can you ask Pistol to adjust the F7s WC Punters Thread to include me in the PNG squad?

Cheers

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
Once we get through the GF issue I will ask tits&tans to assist with a walking-out uniform, complete with arse tanget and carved penis gourd. Also I suppose we should consider a banner... c'mon bgdc - what's a trainer for?

bgdc

Juniors
Okay guys here are the rules: (1) I make the training rules (2) I will not chew any narcotic betel nut (buai) (3) I will not stick handfulls of tanget grass in my derrière, and (4) the gourd is totally out of the question.

However, I will do most of anything else when and if I am in the mood.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Actually I stormed into the bookies room issuing demands and doing a Craig Bellamy. Then without looking up from his books, Pistol casually pointed the whiteboard. He'd already fixed it.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Willow..

Need any more players?

I'll play as many matches as I can but I've got my HSC exams starting soon