What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG Kumuls recruitment thread... sign up here

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That's good news Amadean. :thumn

In that case, the team for this week is:

Titanic (vc)
Ribs
Amadean

Res:
Willow (c)
tits&tans

Jesbass

First Grade
nicely played guys, thanks for covering my scrawny arse t&t! still typing with left hand, but surgery has been ruled out, so i should be fine in a few weeks. Will be right for a run this weekend, if necessary. side point: chopsticks with non-dominant hand = tricky

Sorry to hear about the injury, Amadean, but glad to know you're on the mend. :thumn

Titan Uranus

Juniors
Amadean I'm glad your onanistic exersions didn't leave you crippled and out of the future Titans line-up. Titty, congratualtions on posting from half way up a mountain that is true dedication to the cause.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
:clap:

I do believe a win over Ireland will put us in the final. *fingers crossed*

Excellent work guys. :thumn

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Great work Armadean :clap:

Ribs must have got lost at The Front Row roundabout. Traffic can be a real hassle in these parts.

Executive decision made. I subbed in. Excellent match, 3v3, and great scrambling from the Kumuls.

This is why we play the F7s. :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Cheers BK.

I guess while we're waiting for the result, both teams will have to get ready for the decider.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Fellow Kumuls, we're in the final. :clap:

Full time has been extended to next Wednesday 12 November.

tits&tans

Juniors
Great scramble at the end Willow .. Nice writing Ama' and Titanic. Last game coming up, let's make it special.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
With the whereabouts of Ribs remaining a mystery, and the PNG ranks now reduced to four players, front office are proud to announce that super-sub Gorilla will be joining the Kumuls on the bench.

The current PNG squad:

Willow (c)
Titanic (vc)
Amadean
tits&tans
gorilla

bgdc (trainer and club bouncer)

Welcome aboard Goz :clap:

miccle

Bench
Very well played against Ireland, guys, and all the best for the final! Looking forward to more great reads from the Kumuls.

Jesbass

First Grade
Because you (PNG) and Ireland didn't know who would be the second finalist, whereas Australia knew a couple of days earlier. So this way, both teams are guaranteed of at least one full week to write and submit articles. :thumn

Latest posts