What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG Kumuls Vs Cook Islands

Force

Juniors
It was a good game. Thought it would be more helter-skelter but it was more structured, especially the first half.

PNG well deserved winners 32-22, was close in the first half but the Cooks made too many errors in the 2nd gifting easy scoring opportunities to PNG.

MKCS

Juniors
i said in the match day thread that Papua New Guinea featuring David Mead, Nene MacDonald, Ray Thompson, Paul Aiton and potentially Neville Costigan (Unsure if he still plays for Townsville) would make a decent World Cup team.

Ray Thompson can play in the halves, Aiton the starting hooker, Baptise off the bench with Mead at fullback, MacDonald on the wing and Neville Costigan off the bench for a 30 minute stint.

I think they'd get out of the group stage with those players.

Force

Juniors
i said in the match day thread that Papua New Guinea featuring David Mead, Nene MacDonald, Ray Thompson, Paul Aiton and potentially Neville Costigan (Unsure if he still plays for Townsville) would make a decent World Cup team.

Ray Thompson can play in the halves, Aiton the starting hooker, Baptise off the bench with Mead at fullback, MacDonald on the wing and Neville Costigan off the bench for a 30 minute stint.

I think they'd get out of the group stage with those players.
With all their top players back they should get out of their pool for sure, especially when playing at home. I just hope Segeyaro plays for them, I know in the past he said he wont because of how they treated his father but I hope he backtracks.