What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG Womens RL logo

CQ Italia

Juniors
The PNG Women's Rugby League National Team to be launched in coming month/s is looking for a logo. I have the authority from the boss of the PNG RFL Women's Division to post this (they only were recognised last year).DEADLINE: by Friday morning, as there is a PNG RFL board meeting that day and women decisions.*Basically, PNG Reggiana replaces Team Kumul (the logo below).Bird is gold, on black background ie black replaces red and white stars. Then Red replaces the yellow background and the black lines are replaced by gold.*That is their colour preference, but they are open to similar swaps.some*on my phone but the colours listed above replace the Team.Kumil logo colours unless you have a great designinfo:The PNG Women's National Team will officially be called the "PNG Reggiana" a name derived scientifically from Paradisaea Reggiana or the Bird Of Paradise (the National Bird and PNG emblem), Miss Kohun explains “being the only National Sport of PNG we have to have a name that resembles that and goes with the Kumul. Paradisaea is the genius and Reggiana is the species for both the male and female birds. So we opted for Reggiana.”

sorry on my phone so difficult to link to the Team Kumul logo. basically colours listed above for PNG Reggiana replace the kumul ones unless you have a great design.

benefit for you is sering your logo in png and International media if they select it