What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Points to ponder

Arnold

Juniors
Feki. He's a very old fashioned style of winger. Still seems to go with the old winger's axiom of gettimg down low ro score. He's missed a few tries now from not getting airborne like most wingers do. Needs to work on his finishes.

Brailey: Makes few errors bit they are nearly all the same. His drops consistently are when he is preparimg to go to DH and someone manages to pop the ball out. He has to increase his awareness around that.

Lewis, Gallen & Heighington. Like fine wine. Playing as good or better than I can remember. So street smart. Heard Gallen credit Andrew Gray for this. That merkin must be a genius. Another Dragons fekk up in releasing him.

Capewell: Goes good generally but looked a little uncomfortable and panicky being charged with playing Wadeos role. Needs more game time but not sure how that happens.

Latimore: will follow the same path as Prior. Improves weekly and is one hard charn't. Hard to get to ground, moves through after contact consistently and can hit.
getting back on topic...

Windy70

Juniors
It's pleasant to be a Shark's fan now.

I don't toss and turn and bite my nails. I don't avoid my mates that support someone else in the days before and after. a game.

That feeling of dread that over came me week in week out in the lead up to game day is no more. I am always confident, to differing levels. But confident.

That is the greatest point to ponder for me. Just loving it.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
It's pleasant to be a Shark's fan now.

I don't toss and turn and bite my nails. I don't avoid my mates that support someone else in the days before and after. a game.

That feeling of dread that over came me week in week out in the lead up to game day is no more. I am always confident, to differing levels. But confident.

That is the greatest point to ponder for me. Just loving it.
Well said windy.....monkey off the back and everything else from here is a bonus.