What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pokemon Go

Rhyno

First Grade
Starting to get sick of this I bought 25 incense things I've used 19 of them and have only caught 3 new Pokemon

Apey

Staff member
Incense is pretty garbage. If you're going to buy anything, incubators are the way to go.

roofromoz

First Grade
Still haven't caught a Pikachu, but I have around 60 of them now, including that kangaroo one.

Where I work, there's about 20 Pokestops within a 10 minute walk, so I can easily get 20-25 balls during my daily lunchtime walks.

I use the incense balls for when my boys want to play it at home of an evening, but you normally get 15 Pidgeys and Rattatas appear and not much else.

Apey

Staff member
I've been playing a fair bit... not sure what to do now though because most of the ones I have left to catch (excluding unavailable/regional) don't seem to be very common around here. Might just have to hope I come across them rather than go out searching for them.

jargan83

Coach
Are 10km eggs still a thing? I haven't seen one since the start of August.

Hatched a CP 550 Bulbasaur from a 2km egg.

Parra Pride

Coach
Whenever I open this game now all it does is make me even more impatient for Sun and Moon. It was a fun little novelty while it lasted, but let's roll on with the real stuff already.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
This game is f**ked,you walk for 6 hours straight and the game says you didn't even walk 2.0km to hatch an egg,get f**ked mate

Latest posts