What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poland vs Greece

langpark

First Grade
Not at all happy with our starting XI. Especially our goalie, Mr has-been/never-was Chalkias... Watch for a few fumbles...

Oh well, f*ck it, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!! :cool:

Big Sam

First Grade
Got the same good vibe about this one as I did for Porto 8 years ago. Soak up the pressure then hit 'em on the break.

Time to spoil the party ... again

langpark

First Grade
Brilliant skill there by Samaras, when surrounded by 3 players. He's the most hot/cold player there is!

hellteam

First Grade
Me and my bro..

3pmxp7.jpg

langpark

First Grade
Papadopoulos looks injured, this could be great for us! Bring on my man Tzavellas!

EDIT: Didn't realise KYRIAKOS Papadopoulos wasn't on! haha, he should come on for Avraam!

Last edited:

Big Sam

First Grade
Finally we come down the right and engaged Ninis and got a fk out of it. Need to direct more his way than to Samaras

langpark

First Grade
haha, poor Sokratis, cops the ball flush in the nose AND gets booked!

Good riddance Avraam, welcome Kyriakos!...

Big Sam

First Grade
f**king shit call.

Use some bloody discretion ref!

EDIT: Apparently he gave out 15 reds in 34 La Liga games this season.

langpark

First Grade
f**king shit call.

Use some bloody discretion ref!

EDIT: Apparently he gave out 15 reds in 34 La Liga games this season.
Oh now I remember this guy! haha... The second yellow was harsh, the first was for a non-esistent foul!!

Come on boys! I'd bring on Feftatzidis and Mitroglou with the last two subs... Two livewires!...

langpark

First Grade
Glad you're still with us Sam! Thought you might have bailed at halftime!

Man, Karagounis is usually reliable from the spot....

I was hoping old Jerzy Dudek was on the bench for Poland!...

Big Sam

First Grade
Glad you're still with us Sam! Thought you might have bailed at halftime!

Definitely not - although it's been a long night with the Socceroos first and now Greece's game. This one's been far more exciting though!

langpark

First Grade
A fair result I have to say. That offside for Salpi's second goal was a close one! Can't complain, I think we'll field an even stronger XI in the second match with Avraam and Sokratis both out of the picture...

One down, thirty to go!