What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

POLL: Should BA sign Jarryd Hayne ?

Should BA sign Jarryd Hayne ?

• Yes, pay him his $1.2m.

• Yes, but pay him no more than $850k

• Yes, but pay him no more than Norman & Moses

• Yes, but only if he takes a massive pay cut. Under $650k

• No thanks, we have moved on.

• No way, he is poison.

Results are only viewable after voting.

yosemite

Juniors
Having Hayne back will give us the X factor player we need to challenge for the title.
All the top teams have this type of player , but not us.
Milford, V Holmes , Rapana /Austin etc etc

jk13

First Grade
wjen u finally have so many attacking weapons, Hayne looks redundant. Sign for 500-600k or f**k off

Bandwagon

Staff member
When it comes to paying overs, I'd reckon we f**ked it more with all the merkins we were paying that didn't actually play for us any more.

Hayne being paid a coupla' hundred k over was the least of our problems.

Bazal

Post Whore
Perhaps we could get an exotic multi on it?

I spoke to my local totally not gang related bookie and he's said to me he'll do you 31,563/1 for Hayne to sign at Parramatta for 600k or under, and for bartman, upon hearing the news, to take off to the wilds of India for six months on sabbatical, rebuild his fragile, shattered sense of trust and come back with a new alt dedicated to Hayne in the vein of wittyfan....

I spoke to my local totally not gang related bookie and he's said to me he'll do you 31,563/1 for Hayne to sign at Parramatta for 600k or under, and for bartman, upon hearing the news, to take off to the wilds of India for six months on sabbatical, rebuild his fragile, shattered sense of trust and come back with a new alt dedicated to Hayne in the vein of wittyfan....
I'd take out a loan to bet on that. And to offer Hayne a huge TPA to join us.

Bazal

Post Whore
I often wonder if fans of other teams who don't venture in here ever look at our forum from the outside and think "wow, there's a lot of footy talk going on in there!"....meanwhile we're talking about loan sharks, marine biologists, and other nonsense....

Yeah. The amount of traffic most of the others get is shockingly low. It's reassuring to know that there's a site like this that can support a footy team but also discuss the important issues, like starfish bleaching.

Chipmunk

Coach
I often wonder if fans of other teams who don't venture in here ever look at our forum from the outside and think "wow, there's a Ilot of footy talk going on in there!"....meanwhile we're talking about loan sharks, marine biologists, and other nonsense....

I'm sure there is other fan forums out there with the same amount of dribble.

I hear The Kennel is quite a heated place. There's got to be others out there.