What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poll - Which would you want? Be consistent or win the premiership?

Which would you like:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
What's poor old Gleneel going to think when he sees his thread has evolved into a series of spunk related puns?

I mean, he should be over the moon that it's improved so much, honestly.

What's poor old Gleneel going to think when he sees his thread has evolved into a series of spunk related puns?

I mean, he should be over the moon that it's improved so much, honestly.
You've got to ask yourself, which would you want? Consistent semen or a premiership?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
cum-names.jpg

Bazal

Post Whore
You've got to ask yourself, which would you want? Consistent semen or a premiership?

Well a lot depends on context, really. Like, if you mean do I want my semen to be consistent, then that makes the answer so much more emphatic than if I just get a consistent supply of semen.

Consistent semen still wins either way, of course

Well a lot depends on context, really. Like, if you mean do I want my semen to be consistent, then that makes the answer so much more emphatic than if I just get a consistent supply of semen.

Consistent semen still wins either way, of course
I wouldn't know. I'm happy to blow chunks these days. I don't get either.