What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pommy Plodders bringing the Wazn to the NRL

Lambretta

First Grade
wtf is wazn

According to Google is is either

A pattern or cycle of rhythym in Arabic music
The traditional Arabic name for the star Beta Columbae
or an AM radio station in Lexington, Massachusetts

See, that f**king clears that up doesn't it?

Nightward

Juniors
From context I infer it was something the moderators used to replace text with in place of someone else's name, similar to when Phil Hughs' name was replace with HerbertHenryGrace or whatever it was in the cricket sub-forum.

No idea what the original name was, though.

Tooooks

Bench
Eels fans getting giddy at not being a laughing stock for once :lol:

Tinpot joker club.

I look down on these peasant clubs from my perch as a fan of the biggest and most successful team of the decade with fans who actually create an atmosphere.

You should be envious of us, enjoy your soulless atmosphere at your shit clubs.

Hahaha, hook line and sinker to the biggest and most obvious troll on LU. :D

Good work.

Perth Red

Post Whore
So that's why they're moving to the NRL to get away from shitty English crowds. Or, in some cases NSW Cup :lol:

$$$$$$

I think I know the problem, the stadiums are so empty and lifeless the players still think it's the warm up when the game kicks off. Maybe if they could turn up the piped noise ala souths then they might realise there is actually a game taking place?

oikee

Juniors
If i was the Broncos, i would have my scouts over in England signing up a couple of brilliant forwards who could punch holes through concrete walls, they even look like they feed em concrete.

That Wigan Rhinos game was a eye opener. They were as tough as nails compared to our pack at the Broncos who could not punch through wet tissue paper.

I would also like to see bitch-slapping introduced if players are not allowed to punch anymore.

Nothing wrong with a big forawrd giving someone like Josh Reynolds a good bitch slap if he continues to think he can get away with niggling.
A open handed bitch slap for the lil bitch.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I was hoping Joey Johns was gonna put the radar gun on James Graham tonight,would have been some monumental plodding on display

Latest posts