What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pop Songs!

half

Coach
justin timberlake - cry me a river
britney spears - slave 4 u
spice girls - viva forever

MEE

Juniors
Pet shop boys - Go west

Gooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeest life is peaceful thereeee.

go_west_003.jpg

half

Coach
oh mang i used to listen to the pet shop boys all the time when i was little. i tried to convince my friend their version of west end girls was heaps better than east 17's

spice girls - move over (the generation next pepsi song)

Alba

Coach
Manly Preniers in 2005 said:
That song where J-lo is breaking up with the rapper...I can't think of the name-you know the one where she walks through the snow.

All I Have-J-Lo n LL Cool J
i luv it

i seem to like alot of these top 40 things but....i like THERES GOTTA BE MORE TO LIFE-Stacey Orrico and THE TROUBLE WITH LOVE IS-Kelly Clarkson

raz

Juniors
Big Brovaz first song was alright. There most recent song pisses me off though

Godz Illa

Coach
half-man said:
spice girls - move over (the generation next pepsi song)
The Spice Girls must reform and save the world of pop music from eternal damnation. Deliver us, oh mighty Spice Girls, from wretched karaoke singers like Shannon Noll and Atomic Kitten, and the glorified idle talent of Guy Sebastian and Kelly Clarkson. Bunch of Spice-wannabes.

Spice up your life! Girl power!

CyberKev

Staff member
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
I'm 45 and I think it's a great song. So do most people near my age that I know. There isn't much top 40 stuff that you can say that to any more.

Shiite Muslims! 45?! I'm 35 and I've been thinking all this time that I'm the forum coot, but next to you I'm a veritable "youth ticket nomination" :lol:

I haven't actually heard the song you speak of, but I'll have to give it a listen...

In recent times, however, the only popular songs to have taiken me to a noteworthy degree have been BIG YELLOW TAXI (Counting Crows) & DRIFT AWAY (Uncle Cracker + Dobie Gray), which are both reworked 60s & 70s covers respectively.

I've steered clear of TV popular music programs in recent times through fear of having my ears soiled by hip hop trash, although I'm sure there must be some worthwhile pearls among the swine.

CyberKev

Latest posts