What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Rack advice

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Looking for a no strings power rack, don't need the lat pull down device, nor the pull up bar.

Just a place for squats, bench, start off for shoulder press and most importantly, proper spotter bars, not 4 inch dinky ones.

Best I can see for a quality one, considering I live in Perh and second hand ones are a rarity, is a powertec for $740 + approx $160 freight.

Wondering if anyone knows an obscure site, even overseas with cheap freight that can significantly beat that price? I don't care if its by boat and takes 6 weeks.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
$699 is bloody cheap for a quality power rack, bargain if it's solid enough. There's cheaper ones on eBay under $400 but they're only rated at around 200kg or less, and if I had my own squat rack I'd personally be aiming to exceed that at some point.

Last edited: