What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pre season Pre power rankings +$16 Gin

Dibs

Bench
Does anyone think bar Storm,Panthers,Cowboys,Saints and Sharks anpther team can win it?
I don’t think sharks and panthers can. Not even sure about the cowboys. Cowboys finals performance confused people I think. Dragons beat dogs in the last round and cowboys don’t even make the finals

84 Baby

Referee
I don’t think sharks and panthers can. Not even sure about the cowboys. Cowboys finals performance confused people I think. Dragons beat dogs in the last round and cowboys don’t even make the finals
So you’re saying a Scum/Drags grand final?

T.S Quint

Coach
Does anyone think bar Storm,Panthers,Cowboys,Saints and Sharks anpther team can win it?

Probably.
It's a long season, and we're only had 7 games so far. Plenty of time for teams to announce themselves as contenders and for others to fall back to earth.
I will say that, unlike last year, when it was obvious from the opening kick off that Melbourne were going to win, this year it is very wide open still.

hindy111

Post Whore
What key injuries have they had? Cleary. Who else? Wingers?

Front rower Mckendry out for season sure just a bench player.
Boom sensation Waqa Blake
Tyrone May
Josh Mansour
Dwz just returned.

Weve been hit too. While Saints have been full strength nearly all year as have the dogs.
Cowboys have been hit also.

Latest posts