What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predict the Grand Final

The 2003 Queensland Cup Grand Final will be...

• Burleigh v Redcliffe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Burleigh v Ipswich

• Burleigh v Wynnum

• Burleigh v Tweed Heads

• Redcliffe v Ipswich

• Redcliffe v Wynnum

• Redcliffe v Tweed Heads

• Ipswich v Wynnum

• Ipswich v Tweed Heads

• Total voters

Bomber

Bench
Time to put your reputation as tipsters on the line....predict the two teams that will compete in this year's Queensland Cup Grand Final.

This poll, if the technological gods are onside, will close the day after the Preliminary Final.

Cheers
Bomber

mud n blood

Juniors
I've tipped more with my heart than head .... the two caravan cities to battle it out in front of 10,000+ agro p!ssheads. (Stew, we'll hafta get a closer possie to the pigpen if Reddy play Wynnum .....) :D TV ringside !

Sydney Carton

Juniors
mud n blood said:
I've tipped more with my heart than head .... the two caravan cities to battle it out in front of 10,000+ agro p!ssheads. (Stew, we'll hafta get a closer possie to the pigpen if Reddy play Wynnum .....) :D TV ringside !

Yeah I've tipped it too but can they both roll burleigh first (apologies to Ipswich supporters here)

XXXX Cap

Juniors
I think it may be wisest to have two pig pens at the GF if it's a battle of the bayside. Preferably one at each end of the ground. :p :p

My tip is a Burleigh-Redcliffe grand final but Ipswich (if Bird & Mathiou are back) and Wynnum are chances of making the big one.

Tweed won't last the first week.

chileman

Coach
No matter who makes it I'll be there...look out for a bunch of blokes wearing Manly Sea Eagle jerseys.....we've gotta have something to do at this end of the season :lol: .....looking forward to it actually and hopefully bump into a couple of you!