What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predicted Top 17 For the Gold Coast (Titans?)

You can add Anthony Laffranchi to that list too. He re-signed with Wests for one year, so we're pretty sure he's going north come 2007.

no hes not hes most likely gonna stay a tiger we probley only signed him up for one year so gold coast couldnt sign him

Stormin Norman

Juniors
pai is contracted to the storm tanielu is now just a player at norths so he would be able to be picked up by the gc oh and by the way nathan friend dominated in the dumy half roll last night also laid 28 tackles

ghoti

Bench
Agreed Norman. Friend is an excellent hooker of first grade quality playing in the Qld cup...surely he'd jump at an offer from the Gold Coast.

Bulldog Power

Juniors
instead of the titans

how about the GOLD COAST SCABS?

and dont even think about getting nate myles... you wouldnt want to wreck such a promising career.. going to the coast would be like nate myles career taking up smoking and having its growth stunted.... he could be anything for qld so long as the scabs dont stand in his way... but to reach his full potential he has to stay at the dogs

Stormin Norman

Juniors
yeah friens was offered at the end of last season but no one snaped him up add steve turner to the calulations aswel i'm pretty sure he's off contract at the end of 2006

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Bulldog Power said:
instead of the titans

how about the GOLD COAST SCABS?

and dont even think about getting nate myles... you wouldnt want to wreck such a promising career.. going to the coast would be like nate myles career taking up smoking and having its growth stunted.... he could be anything for qld so long as the scabs dont stand in his way... but to reach his full potential he has to stay at the dogs

Pretty sure they meant David Myles at lock, Nate Myles is a prop/second row, not a lock so I doubt anyone would want to sign him for that position.

Inglis, Friend and Turner should be guys they chase relatively hard. Also to a lesser extent fringe Broncos and Cowboys like Michaels, Barsely and Lillyman. I would love to see Inglis in the number 1 and Friend with the 9. There is alot of talent in the Qld Cup (like I've said before) which should be explored as well. I mean every year someone new seems to burst through and more often then not, they've been an unknown from Qld Cup. For eg. in the last two seasons there has been Leon Bott, Tim Smith, Karmichael Hunt, David Stagg, Shane Tronc, Seymour just to name a few. Then you've only gotta go back a year or two more to see players like Marshall, Slater, Smith etc.

Lolesi and Learoyd are out of the equation for 2007, as is probably Ashley Harrison who looks like he is going to the roosters or wests. The options are dropping more and more as the weeks pass by and after the initial hype and quality possibilities, they are soon fading. At least I know the Gold Coast won't be as bad as souths.

dinghydi

Juniors
Some good players there but lets hope they dont get burdened with the name of a bunch of loser Greek Gods ... The Olympians kicked their Butts. The Titans had incest , greed ,stupidity, and eating of their children as some of their more endearing characteristics. One was named Uranus and im sure we dont need the Uranus jokes revisited. I can hear it now... "Titan Uranus !Here comes the Gold Coast Boys !" Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!