What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predicting 5 Things that will happen season 2018

Slippery Morris

First Grade
1. Saints will finally make the 8. I think the cattle is good enough no matter who coaches them. If Mary cannot get this team in the 8 then he definitely should be sacked
2. How long can Nighty last? The guy is as tough as teak but I feel with the way he has played in the red V and how much he has put his body on the line I think he will call it quits and retire and Mann will take over his spot once he retires at the end of the year or if he gets injured.
3. Saints will start poorly then finish strongly unlike other years. The halves will need time to gel and once they do will be really good but I think it will take a few games to do so.
4. JDB and Vaughn to make Origin
5. Browny, Baz and Mary's teams to make the 8. 3 Ex-Dragons players with Mary's team to finish higher of the 3 followed by Browny then Baz in 8th spot.
6. O V to have a quite season posting because Saints will actually win more games and have a good season.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Did you watch McCrone? My auntie would be twice the player McCrone is.

Hey Hills Dragon...... hands off the Mighty McCrone.

I’ve never known anybody to work so hard ........ achieving nothing l tell you!

Yep, hope he’s achieving everything he wants over in the land of snow.

For all we know, he now may be the team’s first choice, for mascot of the year!

Just remember though, as long as McIdiot is still with us, there could be a McCrone lurching in a bush near you!

The_Team_Won

Juniors
1..Dragons Minor Premiers and Premiers.
2..NSW win State of Origin 3 to nil.
3..Australia beat New Zealand.
4..A massive disaster story will break in the media about a player or club 2 weeks out from the start of the season as it always does every year (They need to sell newspapers).
5..Gold Coast Titans take out 16th place on the table.

Last edited:

ALSGI

Bench
1. Dragons beat Broncos Rd1. Dufty MOM.
2. Dragons beat Sharks twice by Rd 6.
3. Dragons beat Rorters Anzac Day, Rd 8 Wednesday, after flogging Auckland away the Friday before. WIddop MOM.
4. Dragons beat Storm Rd 9 at Kogarah. Mann MOM.
5. Dragons unbeaten during Origin and NSW win 3zip, with Friz, JDB, Vaughan and McInnes despite solid games by Hunt for the enemy.

This honey bourbon stuff is nice !!!

BBTB

Juniors
merry Xmas to all..

My prediction on 5 things that will happen in 2018 for the Dragons..

1. Ben Hunt to finish top 2 in Dally Ms
2. Nene Mcdonald to have a huge season and will be Dragons top try scorer in 2018
3. Jai Field to finish up as the established 1st grade Fullback come semi final time
4. Zac Lomax to play 10 first grade games or more
5. Kurt MANN to replace Nightingale as the left sided winger in 1st grade

Old Timer

Coach
  1. We will win games due the power game
  2. We will lose games due to the power game.
  3. We will look like world beaters at times and we will look like amateurs at other times.
  4. We will lose a game as a result of tries from kicks and will do nothing about our wingers deficiencies in this area.
  5. We wil lose a game in golden point despite having had a chance to win it in but we didn't have a proper plan.

Crush

Coach
3. Dragons beat Rorters Anzac Day, Rd 8 Wednesday, after flogging Auckland away the Friday before. WIddop MOM.
5. Dragons unbeaten during Origin and NSW win 3zip, with Friz, JDB, Vaughan and McInnes despite solid games by Hunt for the enemy.

ALSGI, welcome back brother! Nice to have your positivity back in here, even if most of it happens to be tongue in cheek!

jak

Bench

ill have what he's having.

ALSGI

Bench
ALSGI, welcome back brother! Nice to have your positivity back in here, even if most of it happens to be tongue in cheek!
Crush. Been here the whole miserable off season mate, reading all the posts everyday and trying to be quietly confident for this year.

It’s hard not to be positive with our improved roster for this year just hope our 1- 4 either step up or are replaced early and if we’re serious contenders our 5 has to be replaced before Rd1.

Like you I’m really tired of every thread leading to a sack Mary comment and will try not mention any of the 3 amigos except in the appropriate thread.

Should I put $100 on the Mighties this year @ $21, what do you think?

Crush

Coach
  1. We will win games due the power game
  2. We will lose games due to the power game.
  3. We will look like world beaters at times and we will look like amateurs at other times.
  4. We will lose a game as a result of tries from kicks and will do nothing about our wingers deficiencies in this area.
  5. We wil lose a game in golden point despite having had a chance to win it in but we didn't have a proper plan.
Evey
Crush. Been here the whole miserable off season mate, reading all the posts everyday and trying to be quietly confident for this year.

It’s hard not to be positive with our improved roster for this year just hope our 1- 4 either step up or are replaced early and if we’re serious contenders our 5 has to be replaced before Rd1.

Like you I’m really tired of every thread leading to a sack Mary comment and will try not mention any of the 3 amigos except in the appropriate thread.

Should I put $100 on the Mighties this year @ $21, what do you think?
Yep, I think by round 10 the dragons will be down to $8. Big year ahead mate.

Frank Facer

First Grade
If Mary picks Lomax at centre from game 1, then I predict that he will win rookie of the year.

I will also predict that Dufty is one of the success stories of the year. I predict that he will bring crowds to their feet and become a crowd favourite.

I predict that we will go very well this year and play some very good attacking football. If that prediction is correct, then I predict the media will praise Mary's coaching. lol

Latest posts