What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

**Prediction** Hayne will return to the Eels and win a premiership

Thank you hayne

• Thank you

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • God bless you

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Swiftstylez

Bench
*Trigger warning*: This is emotional.

Having correctly predicted the 8 wins in a row prior to them occuring in 2009, I bring you a fearless prediction for our future. Whilst Gutherson is performing admirably in the halves this year, the one who single-handedly made the eels relevent for a few weeks in the entirity of a decade will return. Once among friends back where he belongs he will no longer feel maligned and return to his best.

There is beauty in someone pursuing their dreams and Hayne had a dramatic influence on me at the time, even to today where I realise it was all part of his greater plan. I welcome you with open arms after the Titans realise their problems lie deeper than with you. You managed to avoid the Eels darkest hour last year and play in the NFL when no one said you would play a single minute. There was clearly a greater plan for you.

I believe you will do what is right for you Hayne. Thank you for the memories regardless.

bortman

Juniors
You are an idiot OP! Are you his mum?

The bloke is a hack who doesn't care about anything except himself! All he cares about is social media! He's a disgraceful human being, the Eels wouldn't be as stupid as you obviously are. Bringing back Jarryd Hayne would kill Parramatta as a club. Every single player in the NRL thinks he's a total wanker and they won't play with him. He's a sulky, pathetic douchebag and every other player will leave and we'll be replaced by the Bears, all because of Jarryd f**king Hayne AKA the worst thing to ever come out of the NRL

bartman

Immortal
sock-puppet.jpg

Swiftstylez

Bench
I take it you started following the eels recently or easily forget how he got us to a Grand Final in a totally average team. Armchair critics disgust me. Live your life and stop putting down other people that achieve things. I'm pretty sure he is friends with most of the team, apart from that, look at the way the way the Eels treated Peats. The eels are not the sanctity of morals and in a position to reject a player or his caliber.

Swiftstylez

Bench
I hope you enjoy Hayne winning a premiership soon while you eat another slice of deep pan in your lonely apartment with your cats, tweeting about how oppressed you are in the west to be a beta male in a patriarchal society while stroking your Hilary blow up doll.

bortman

Juniors
I hope you enjoy Hayne winning a premiership soon while you eat another slice of deep pan in your lonely apartment with your cats, tweeting about how oppressed you are in the west to be a beta male in a patriarchal society.

You, Trump, and Jarryd Hayne will destroy the planet before that pretender wins a premiership! He's the Donald Trump of the NRL, all talk and no idea!

Swiftstylez

Bench
The utopia you probably dream about does not exist. People like Hayne realise you have to work hard to acheive dreams. The boy from Minto did not stay there by being a perpetual victim, he found motivation from a number of places and rose above.

Log off "your ABC" and similar brainwashing sites and embrace reality,Chicken little.

bortman

Juniors
The utopia you probably dream about does not exist. People like Hayne realise you have to work hard to acheive dreams. The boy from Minto did not stay there by being a perpetual victim, he found motivation from a number of places and rose above.

Log off "your ABC" and similar brainwashing sites and embrace reality,Chicken little.

The only utopia I dream about is one where Jarryd Hayne is banned from the NRL for life!

Swiftstylez

Bench
The only player to play in the NRL and the NFL does not care what a hater thinks. If he did he would still be a houso.

Latest posts