What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predictions and Hopes for Warriors 2018

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
We are talking about Warriors pride. How many clubs has Adam Blair played for? Storm, Tigers, Broncos and now he has Warriors pride lol. Its strictly business, it was out of us and Newcastle and we paid more at 600k a year. True pride in the Warriors would've seen him wanting to play for us for as long as I've been a fan, hell I have more pride in the Warriors. A mercenary, go google the definition.

I got no problem with that. Just don't say Adam Blair has true Warriors pride. Thats what were talking about.

I bolded the bit where you said Harris was a mercenary as well - just questioning where's the mercenary aspect in a guy who has a Premiership ring, Kiwi successes on his resume, is coming into his prime and chooses to play for the Warriors and Kearney?
Reckon there just might be quite a bit of NZ pride in those choices & I wouldn't lump him in the mercenary basket myself

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I bolded the bit where you said Harris was a mercenary as well - just questioning where's the mercenary aspect in a guy who has a Premiership ring, Kiwi successes on his resume, is coming into his prime and chooses to play for the Warriors and Kearney?
Reckon there just might be quite a bit of NZ pride in those choices & I wouldn't lump him in the mercenary basket myself
Theyre both mercenarys and Ive provided a better case as to why they are than you trying to prove they aint. Its a business like so many other players we have and thats why I aint got no problem with it. He was contemplating a deal with Newcastle but they wernt going to pay $600k a year and that supports what Im saying in that its strictly business and that he isnt choosing to play for us outta pride for the Warriors. You need to understand that.

Shaun Johnson strikes me as one with real pride in playing for the Warriors. Mannering might do but Im not so sure. Simon strikes me as more of a consumate pro than one with a great sense of loyalty, I could be wrong. I wouldnt blame Simon anyway if he wasnt because theres not to much to be proud of lately. Anyway those guys are more likely to have real pride, built up pride, not pride that just gets turned on cos you got paid $600k for the year for.

Im not putting Blair down, Im just saying he cant INSTANTLY bring pride to a jersey he has yet to wear. Also I dont remember him doing any proud like hit ups or hits in the kiwis.

Last edited:

mikeob

Juniors
Well guys I have no idea what sort of a season the Warriors are going to have but there is a guy who does and his name is Don Murray. He has about a 90% success rate with his predictions.

Scroll down to check out his post from November 19th. http://www.donmurrayastrologer.com/news.html

This time last year the Australian bookies had us being top 4 material. At the moment they have us equal last with the Titans and Tigers.
https://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/rugby-league/nrl Click Futures/Outrights.

I think we will do well to avoid the spoon in 2018.