What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predictions - Top 4 & Top 8

Card Shark

Immortal
Now we've had a chance to look at each team, whether that helps or hinders, nominate your top 4 in any order & the other 4 in the top 8, any order.

Top 4
Eels, Sharks, Raiders & Cowboys.

5-8
Roosters, Broncos, Tigers & Storm

Stake Removed

First Grade
Top 4

Sharks, Roosters, Storm, Cowboys

5-8

Broncos, Tigers, Raiders, Eels

Spoon i know this was not there but for first time Sea Eagles

Quigs

Immortal
It's in the lap of the footy gawds what happens during a full season.

Last year was perfect for us. Minimal Injuries, a bloody great squad, a fair suck of the sauce bottle, great team effort and bloody nora, even the planets lined up for us mid season. (true they did)

I can't see our run being as good as last year. Plus we are going to miss BB and the Ennis heaps.

But who knows how it will pan out for all the others. Farkkkk Souffs lost Inglis for the season and all he was doing was charging down to make a tackle.

As I said at this time of the year who bloody nose.

Arnold

Juniors
Just to be clear the result on Thursday isnt the driver for my call. The form of some other teams and the look of wanting to win coupled with maybe our lacklustre desire might just see us crumble.

MilkShark

First Grade
Gee I like the confidence of the people picking us in the top 4.

Got to say I don't think it's going to happen.

MilkShark

First Grade
How would you know after what we just saw?
Panthers spoon
Dragons 1st
Us about 14th

It's just a guess mate. I think Holmes will take some time to get settled at fullback, I think Bird will find it more difficult without Holmes on his wing. I also think we need to Heighno a rest and bring in Capewell. Also the loss of Ennis is huge, Brailey did well but Ennis brought us alot of trys last year too.

I think the likes of Storm, Raiders, Panthers, Roosters and Warriors will fight for top 4. I see us in the bottom half of the 8.

cb4

First Grade
We'll be 6th. There are a few squads better than ours this year.

carcharias

Immortal
I thought heino was one of our best on Thursday.
Prior in the other hand looked pretty ordinary.
Did we kick to edrick lee once?

Dont even bother looking at our form unitl after rnd 4. We will be surprising a few teams & pundits after that. Seggy will be massive difference.
Im just so pizzed that the club far cupped with Benny. That is our last hurdle to be back to back.