What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pregame WASHUP

fizman

Bench
I know I have broken every Sharks tradition in the book and that I am risking a lifetime ban for posting the washup BEFORE the game, but I am so confident that we are going to get rolled I thought I would get it out of the way now.

1. I hate it when we are favourites - burns us most of the time.
  2. The 6.00pm kick off time will see a small crowd and our on field performance will reflect.
  3. Josh Hodgson is going to kill us through the middle of the ruck AND with his short kicking game.
  4. Canberra still have a chance to make the semi finals - they will be desperate.
  5. With Crocker out the other will stand up and lift their game.
I really HOPE I am wrong, but I don't think we are playing that well at the moment and with the Raiders in a more "deperate" position, I think they will get the victory.

Of course I am always open for a Sharks controversial win just to fire up Ricky and the Raiders supporters.

Quigs

Immortal
Don't worry too munch, Phlennough will be sacked within 48hrs before the kickoff.

Tapped on the shoulder big time.

Weaponhead

Coach
Hodgson is the danger. Our ruck can be slow and ragged. If they aren't switched on he will hurt us. We will still win though

Jimmy O

Juniors
yes they have a lot to play for this game, they have played well the last 2 weeks and they have a real opportunity to show their fans what they can do.

BUT, I don't think they will be able to/make it happen, Flanno knows what he is doing and is playing every game week by week and this game he will definatly be revving the team up to go hard, the top 4 almost here and there is no reason to back down to the lowly raiders. Let's just hope the players turn up for the 80.