What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League info on the net

Misty Bee

First Grade
There is sweet FA.

Checked out the NSWRL website - they had a rundown of the results for the rounds. What of the finals? I presume the PL finals will be curtain raisers to the NRL.

This is the only chance I have to follow the Mighty Eels for the next month. Where are games scheduled? Where do I find out on the web?

Misty Bee

First Grade
And all games in general?

Say I wanted to find out what the card was for a particular semi, say next Saturday at the SFS. Where would I go?

Parraren

Bench
Misty Bee said:
There is sweet FA.

Checked out the NSWRL website - they had a rundown of the results for the rounds. What of the finals? I presume the PL finals will be curtain raisers to the NRL.

This is the only chance I have to follow the Mighty Eels for the next month. Where are games scheduled? Where do I find out on the web?

Pretty pathetic isn't it Misty. How hard would it be to put info on a site about where games are being played and giving some basic stats like results, top try scorers, top point scorers etc. Nup. Too bloody hard :roll: