What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League Result

newmanj

Juniors
Premier League were victors in their tight match with The Knights winning 31-24.

Marcus Perenara potted the field goal in last minutes of the game to seal victory

Well done boys :clap: :clap: :clap:

Glenn

First Grade
Would have been a lot better, apart from some poor goal kicking but thankfully didn't come back to haunt them

And we would of had more points if we had a decent Goal kicker. Joel reddy hit the posts from infront. I think we got 1/9. I wonder why John Williams wasn't kicking?

Kornstar

Coach
The kicking was terrible!!!! Anyone who bags Burt again should find themselves a tape of this game and watch that when you want to see bad kicking!!!! Reddy missed from almost in front!!!!

I was dissapointed they didn't give Williams a kick though...........

It was a pretty crappy match as well though, they were very sloppy!!!

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Then for the good of the PL team, they should send Burty there next week... just to help with goalkicking of course..

Hurriflatch

Referee
yeah the goal kicking was shocking but as was said it was Reddy kicking the only reason I can think of is that Williams is carrying a slight injury.

to be honest I wouldn't be surprised if Blake Green earns himself a promotion to reggies next wekk both due to his goalkicking and also his strong game v Magpies.

Hellsy

Immortal
That would be well deserved of Blakey if that is the case.

How much longer is Brendan Oake out for? He had a sternum injury or something..

Hurriflatch

Referee
slight error on my part it was Brett Delaney kicking not Reddy.

Parramatta 31
Tries: Joel Reddy 2, Michael Basan, Brett Delaney, John Williams, Drew Dalton and Luke O'Dwyer
Goals: Brett Delaney 1 from 7
Field Goals: Marcus Perenara 1

Avenger

Immortal
We keep talking about our gun juniors and they are guns but the step to first grade is a massive one. There were 4 players that impressed me. Reddy, Williams, O'Dwyer and the number 18 (big bloke). We all talked about Marcus Perenara. He is at least a season away from first grade. Tim Smith is Andrew Johns for him. That is the difference in ability at the moment. I can see now why we are re-signing Morris.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Delaney is normally a good goalkicker kicked something like 11 from 11 one time at Brookvale in a match played there in Flegg.

Hurriflatch

Referee
18 I'm almost certain is Junior Paulo he was listed in 18 but on more then 1 occasion jersey numbers have been swapped in reggies esspecially for benchies

Stagger eel

Staff member
<UPtheEELS> said:
I had no idea Delaney was a kicker and now we can see why.

if you remember a few years ago on the sunday footy show where JT used to demonstrate the art of goal kicking, Delaney was always his pupil on the segment.

Utey

Coach
Being taught by one of the best. Mustve just had a very off day. His a good prospect for a centre spot in the future.

Stagger eel

Staff member
<UPtheEELS> said:
Being taught by one of the best. Mustve just had a very off day. His a good prospect for a centre spot in the future.

I'm tipping him to be our next debutant.

Utey

Coach
I think Delaney will be there sooner than later and in front of Reddy. But thats just my opinion. With our forwards going so well and Chad in and out of the team eventually Delaney will get his chance seeing as he can play a bit of back row as well as centre.

eelavation said:
if you remember a few years ago on the sunday footy show where JT used to demonstrate the art of goal kicking, Delaney was always his pupil on the segment.

It was Tim Smith, Cleal and someone else but not delaney.

Latest posts