What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League team V Dragons

roopy

Referee
Dean Amos
Joshua Smith
Gavin Quinn
Michael Young
Luke Mercer
Todd Bates
Chris Tyrie
Matthew Kennedy
Michael Ennis
Tim Maddison
Reegan Tanner
Blake Mueller (c)
Todd Lowrie
Interchange:

Mark Jaques
Matthew Bartlett
Dane Tilse
Brendan Worth
Riley Brown

The backline is unchanged for the third week in a row.

Tim Maddison comes into prop and puts Tanner back to the second row and Jaques back to the bench. Ennis comes in for Quigley and Riley Brown is back on the bench (all the bench players are big forwards).

This week we play the Dragons who are in second place and have 14 points to our 4. Their differential is 200 points better than ours.

I'm thinking we have a chance to show that we are improving against one of the top sides, but we have very little chance of winning. I think within 20 points will be a good result.

roopy

Referee
An interesting stat is that the boys haven't lost by more than 4 points in the last six rounds.
They started the season with three big defeats, but they have matched every other side they have played till the end of the game.
The boys are improving, but they need to find the motivation or confidence to play better than the opposition, not just as good as them.

I would love to see coaches Rip Taylor and Mal Graham swap jobs for a few weeks. Rip has won more premierships than you can poke a stick at and wouldn't stand for the guys underperforming as they are now.

Last week we only beat Norths by 8 points. When you really look at it, that is one of the worst performances of the season. Other teams are beating them by 30-50.