What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premier League?

Last year PL didn't kick-off 'till 12/13 of April so I'd imagine a similar start this year. Thats why I don't mind 2 away games first up, we should only have 2 home games without PL.

ali

Bench
Premier League kicks off this weekend. As the NSWRL haven't updated their website since last year, I can't tell you where we are playing. Probably away to either Wests or Balmain.

But it must start this weekend, as there was actually a game last weekend, between 2 of the sides, due to problems with the draw.

ali

Bench
We are away to Balmain. Not sure what day if anyone is keen to go and watch. The full draw is in the NSWRL forum.

Our next game will be prior to our first grade side playing the Dogs.

ali

Bench
I'm sure it will appear on our website, or if not I'll have a look in Big League and post it on hear.

I think we should go reasonably well in premier league, but wont win the comp. Our team is probably too young to win the comp. But I'd rather a young team with players likely to step up in the future, than an ageing team blocking future talent.

Macca

Coach
ShireShark said:
I think premier league would be a great place for Greg Bird to harness his "skills"

:blahb: :blahb: :blahb:

Alright SS, we get it. You don't like him.

ali

Bench
Looks like we've kept a few of the younger blokes in Flegg as we have very few injuries in the club at the moment. But have named 4 Flegg eligable players in Premier League, being Simmons, Aitken, Green and Williams. And At least one SG Ball eligable players in the Flegg side, in Rhys Lovegrove.

Here are the squads.

Premier League.
1. Simmons
2. Saleh
3. Sia Makisi (who is this bloke?)
4. Franze
5. Emelio
6. Aitken
7. Dallalana
8. Green
9. Gibson
10. Newton
11. Bickerstaff
12. R Williams
13. Dumas

14. Wessel
15. Friend
16. Russo
17. Jeremy Smith
18. Kevin Kingston
20. Vagg

Jersey Flegg (under 20's)

1. Goodwin
2. Zenai Bajraktari
3. Ross
4. Kurt Puototaua
5. Pelo
6. Chris Kerr
7. Travis Burns
8. Greenfield
9. Kiel Roberts
10. Pene Fiti
11. Ciraldo
12. Rhys Lovegrove (Under 17 :shock: )
13. Rimini Rewati (c)

14. Aaron Warren
15. Josh Pickard
16. Nick Doig
17. Jardine Bobongine

Absent players in all grades.
Nigel Vagana, Kris Pyper, Adam Davidson, Jason Williams
???????? Maybe a couple more I can't think of.

cheese

Bench
5. Emelio
well theres 10+ for the tiges

Some good looking sides ...

Fairly surprising to see ciraldo in flegg though, its probably a simple case of numbers, but i thought he had done enough to stay in divvy

incredible_holc

Juniors
whats franze doing in reserve grade???????????????
and russo on the bench???
i thought these two were the best trainers in the off season????? maybe it was opposite day?

Latest posts