What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiers merch

eddiesmith

Juniors
I was just thinking it would be great if they released a replica trophy, in the AFL you can get a replica of any premiership cup in history. Hopefully they decide to do a NRL one for this season!

Madsharkie

First Grade
Got my merch today delivered all bar the polo

Yet still haven't got my preordered dvd from jb!!!!!! Merkins
I saw the GF DVD at Big W yesterday, in case anyone is still chasing one. Think I'll wait to see if they release a bigger box set with a few more games, then ask the jolly red bloke to deliver one of those in late December!

Just on the GF DVD, they mention a few of the key players on the blurb on the back, with one A Fif being a glaring omission imo...

eddiesmith

Juniors
My order arrived today, not too bad indeed to be just about 2 weeks with all the orders they have I was happy with that!

Still want to do a bigger order, not sure if the sizes not available atm will come back into stock or if that's it? Surely they take advantage of interest and get more in especially before Christmas?

Latest posts