What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiership Defence - Rd 1 V Broncos

shaggs

Coach
I don't mind that team at all.
Holmes in for Beale.

That Newtown halves combo is grose

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am very happy Brailey has been given first shot. He can do no more as a junior.

Also very happy Nu Brown is on the bench to relieve him.

Capewell unlucky, but Lee is a winger.

snout

First Grade
Saw a Gal interview from some captains launch the other day and they showed footage of Loot's tackle to end the GF.

It was shot from behind Melbournes tryline and showed how koirobete runs at Beale and Loots and Beale just grabs at him and falls off - as Loots pulls him down.

Ive tried to find the footage elsewhere but cant and the channel 9/fox vision from side on doesn't do justice to the lack of urgency shown by beale.

Its the same apathy he showed when stripped of the ball in the last second against raiders and also when he couldn't be bothered to turn and chase when the ball was dribbled behind him in the GF.

Not a fan at 1.

Card Shark

Immortal
It was shot from behind Melbournes tryline and showed how koirobete runs at Beale and Loots and Beale just grabs at him and falls off - as Loots pulls him down.

Yes, it's not good enough.

Would love to see that footage of the other side of the field just before that, when they were attacking our right.

I was sitting on the end in front of it & I reckon they had about 5 on 2 on that side of the posts. I was certain they'd score.

Our scrambling was sensational!

coolumsharkie

Referee
If you have a look at that last tackle, watch one player individually and then play it again, watch another .... We are so lucky, they were all totally fked. Fifita looked like a zombie haha. Maloney had a bad miss on Vili etc. Could have wrapped it up there as he would have gone into touch.