What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiership Points Table

Card Shark

Immortal
Is likely to change significantly today...apparently the NRL verdict on the Eels salary cap scandal is to be announced.

If they lose 6 or more points, they go from fringe top 4 to spoon contenders with the Knights.

Some shit teams down the bottom of the table & 1 of them will make the 8 it seems because I reckon the Eels won't make it if they lose more than 4, I think it will break them.

Plastered

Juniors
With the timing of your post and the title of the thread I thought you might be have been talking about the EPL. Well done Leicester, one of the most amazing sporting achievements ever!

Parra will still fight, 6 points is recoverable.

jc155776

Coach
They have to come down hard. They already had four point suspended and the breaches have been deliberate and embedded.

To see them make the finals and possibly win would be too big a risk. They will go to -4

To see them make the finals and possibly win would be too big a risk. They will go to -4

I think this is what will happen as well. The NRL won't want them in the finals and they're too good a team to only take 10 or 12 off.
I feel for their fans and players, it wasn't too long ago that we were going through crap because of management.

Born BB&W

Juniors
With the timing of your post and the title of the thread I thought you might be have been talking about the EPL. Well done Leicester, one of the most amazing sporting achievements ever!

Parra will still fight, 6 points is recoverable.

Agreed 132 year wait for first title? Makes us look like no big deal.

Stake Removed

First Grade
There is option where they are just banned from playing finals points are kept but ruled invalid for finals, same as AFL did to Essendon

Stake Removed

First Grade
The announcement re Eels is 11.30 live stream from NRL, i cant see that being good news.

What is does for us is though the top 4 teams will now have a 4 point gap on 5th which will be Bulldogs, could certainly help us moving forward

Foz

Bench
-12 points is being reported.
Way over the top considering Warriors lost 4 points for being $1.1 million over.
Hope Parra win every game but the Shark games.
Meanwhile Brisbane whinge about having 9 rep players not to forget Milford.

ek999

First Grade
-12 points is being reported.
Way over the top considering Warriors lost 4 points for being $1.1 million over.
Hope Parra win every game but the Shark games.
Meanwhile Brisbane whinge about having 9 rep players not to forget Milford.

Warriors got new management and self-reported to the NRL when they found out though. Parra have been doing their best to hinder this investigation from the start and continuously put out press statements that any reports of them cheating are false. They deserve a lot more of a punishment then what the Warriors got

Born BB&W

Juniors
News saying players will be forced to leave the club.

Maybe some can even get out of their deals?

"Beale gets the ball away to Radradra"

Has a great ring to it LOL