What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiership Points Table

Card Shark

Immortal
Tigers will be gone by then without Tedesco.

Eels won't beat them, they're too fragile atm...been a long year.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I feel no one wants to talk the team up, instead being over concerned that this and that could happen, where is belief in your team, believe they will win it

Card Shark

Immortal
Agree Messiah.

After winning 15 straight, some from seemingly impossible situations, they have earned more belief than they are getting.

May have been better to be struggling to make the 8 & playing to survive each week, chewing up plenty of juice. Then we'd be playing better footy 3 weeks out from the finals....

As it is now, we might not hit the finals in great form but we will be refreshed. Once there, it's all about attitude & enthusiasm, which we can rediscover if we are mentally rested.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Looks almost certain that we will be playing canberra now i reckon in 1st week

If we win the next 2 we will play Melbourne down there and the loser will play Canberra the winner probably Cowboys I'd imagine. Hmmmmm. Bulldogs have been fairly ordinary all year. Hope we get to play them in the Q Semi.

Arnold

Juniors
If we win the next 2 we will play Melbourne down there and the loser will play Canberra the winner probably Cowboys I'd imagine. Hmmmmm. Bulldogs have been fairly ordinary all year. Hope we get to play them in the Q Semi.

Yeah that's a possibility.

Although I think manly can beat Melbourne.

That damn dragons effort and the field goal v Titans that hit the post killing me.

legend

Coach
The only way the Sharks can play the Storm in week one is if the Sharks finish fourth (or melb finish second and sharks third) and I think that's a mathematical impossibility now isn't it? I think the lowest you can finish is third and considering you play the Storm in the last round, you would have to lose the next two, beat Melbourne and Melbourne lose their remaining games and the Raiders to win out for the Sharks and Storm to meet in the first round of the finals. You would have to be team tree and Melbourne team two to meet in the first round of the finals. Virtually impossible IMO.

SharkShocked

Bench
Sharks can no longer finish anything lower than 3rd after last nights result for the Doggies.

Realistically we are probably looking at 2nd or 3rd in my mind anyway. Purely because i think we are capable of dropping games against the Bunnies or Roosters.

Every possibility we may end up finishing 1st - Storm has a tough ish draw on the way home. Raiders have a weaker draw - but have been up for a few weeks and may also have a let down.

I think the most likely scenario is us facing Canberra week 1 at Allianz.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I would not be surprised to see the Eels roll Raiders this weekend, Raiders have just come of there biggest 2 wins of season against the 2 top teams Parra have the side to roll them.

Parra may just lift to beat Ricky