What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiership

Life's Good

Coach
I agree with your whole post. I also think that either Field or Dufty could also offer us X factor at fullback next year. They both are very quick and can ball play too. As long as our forwards can do the job, that should provide the halves and fullback the time and space to do their thing.

I also think that Aikten must be replaced. I have not seen Herbert, but from the wraps that are on him, I think he should be given a run in first grade. Lomax and Marsters could also both be pushing for first grade in the next 2 years. Garrick is another with wraps on him.
This shows we have the talent but are lacking when it comes to giving them opportunities. Now I know you can't have a side full of juniors but if you select a player on the bench then give them more than a 10 minute run. This is where Mary fails as a coach-talent development and use of the bench.