What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with COD4 on PS3

legend

Coach
This has only just started to happen when I try and play COD4 on Multiplayer on the PS3.

When I try to find a game a screen just comes up saying downloading game settings and it never goes away.

If I try and set up a private game the game freezes up altogether so I have to switch the console off and on again.

I've tried single player campaign and it works fine.

Anyone have any ideas what could be wrong? Is it the cd, is it the PS3 servers or is it something else as I'm still getting signed in automatically once I start the PS3.

legend

Coach
BTW, I'm not running the PS3 through a router. I have an ethernet cable running straight from the back of the PS3 into the ADSL modem. Not sure if this helps.

legend

Coach
Can't wait for the next instalment.

Got the PS3 working. Just rebooted the ADSL modem.

salivor

First Grade
So it had nothing to do with your penis being stuck inside the disc drive? It was sound advise either way Simo.