What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proof Dragons Still Chasing 4 Players

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
My tip is 4 utilities and an extra long bench for them to keep warm.

I know we can do with an extra prop or two. I prefer we try and develop our own backs because all the ones we buy seem to end up rubbish (Mann excepted).

dragon thomo

Juniors
I would be happy to sign two extra forwards as long as they can play front row and are good quality. As for the backs i also believe we should produce our own and not to take other clubs rejects or injury prone players.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
A couple of forwards will do, a front-rower and second-rower.
I still believe we need a winger for when Nighty throws the towel in. I wouldn't be looking too hard right now though, we have the cattle to cover 2018. I would be waiting for Vunivalu to become available and go all out for him. He's not far off the best winger in the world at the moment and is only getting better at the age of 21.

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Like I said in another post.if Mary had the whole Queensland state of origin team at his disposal he would find a way to get beat .trys from kicks .the refs beat us .we have no hope with this f**kwit in charge no matter who we buy.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Remember how excited some were with the signing of The Butcher?

Straight Shooter

Yeah, high hopes were made for this bloke? What was his name...Rulon Nutirua (or something similar)?

For a "butcher", he certainly got the chop when it was discovered how unsuitable he was for the NRL.

gonz

Juniors
Like I said in another post.if Mary had the whole Queensland state of origin team at his disposal he would find a way to get beat .trys from kicks .the refs beat us .we have no hope with this f**kwit in charge no matter who we buy.
Don't forget the new 1 effected by origin