What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proof Dragons Still Chasing 4 Players

dragonssamy61

First Grade
A couple of forwards will do, a front-rower and second-rower.
I still believe we need a winger for when Nighty throws the towel in. I wouldn't be looking too hard right now though, we have the cattle to cover 2018. I would be waiting for Vunivalu to become available and go all out for him. He's not far off the best winger in the world at the moment and is only getting better at the age of 21.

Tom would love him.
But melbourne want let him go

JDHD

Juniors
If we really do have cash to splash, we need to go and buy players of quality, rather than just to simply fill out top 30. I'd rather be like the Titans last year where they had a few spots free and picked up Peats, Hurrell and Hayne (only one of those was really quality, but you understand my point).

Life's Good

Coach
If we really do have cash to splash, we need to go and buy players of quality, rather than just to simply fill out top 30. I'd rather be like the Titans last year where they had a few spots free and picked up Peats, Hurrell and Hayne (only one of those was really quality, but you understand my point).
This is my view. Go after the quality we want for the positions we need eg. Latu for FR. Then hold off and wait for a 'value' buys. I was going to use the word bargain but I didn't want to twist anyone's panties.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Saints apparently talking to Kafusi at the Cowboys. Not a bad player.

Saints will pick up some bargain like they did Vaughn, they just need to wait and see.