What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

proof that Super League lives on

fetch.dll

:oops: :oops:

This years Anzac day jesey.

Go on Godz, tell us what you really think…

If we must wear a 'special' jersey for this match then we should wear the broader style Blood and Bandages jumpers that we wore in our first years of existence.

Easts throwback jersey is great. To be honest I think we're letting the fixture down by wearing such a piece of crap.

Frailty

First Grade
yes it does... the three stripes...... and its still a V there...

And seriously guys, remember before super league with the Seven's you always had different jerseys so i wouldnt complain now

Collateral

Coach
At the game it actually didnt look too bad. Probably the better out of previous ANZAC Jerseys.

It had a Slouch Hat on the shoulders as well.

I couldn't believe how many tools bought that rag.

Roll on Saturday – By then it will have been three weeks since we've worn our own f**ken jersey.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Heading down this path hasn't surprised me.

The Dragons' marketing manager is an ex-Scummer, I believe.

Cheers,
Ben S.

RICHO

Juniors
So you pinched him? That's not like you guys now is it?!?
Haha.

Seriously, the jerseys that the Dragons have come up with this year are shocking. The Charity Shield one was ugly, as it the ANZAC jersey. At the moment, I'd say the "hooped" jersey looks the best out of a bad lot.

I didn't even rate the Steelers jersey. Looked a bit crap with the white shorts and socks for a start, and it was VERY plain. I know it's a replica of the first ever Steelers jersey, but the later models are better (with stripes across the front).

Your "Red V" is let down by the St George Bank logo on the front. It looks very out of place. I think it's the red background of it, kinda looks like a continuation of the V. The St George Bank logo on the alternate jersey fits in really well, you can hardly tell there's a sponsor on it.

You guys should stick to your "Red V", but change the St George Bank logo to fit in better. Like it was on the sleeves last year, that looked OK.

Nothin beats the sharkies jersey, its a gun. Talkin bout sponsors not matching jerseys, I think thats the case with the Tigers one, the logo is like blue and red it just doesnt match.

Godz Illa

Coach
The sharks jersey is a mess. Clearly the designer has no regard for the principle of 'less is more' - you've got blotches and weird spikings of random colour everywhere. It looks like an amateur abstract monstrosity, or something for the Moto GP circuit - certainly not a rugby league field. And the sponsors logo is just pasted on over the top of it. However I suppose you'll only have to put up with it for 2 years, or whenever you're next change is due.

:blahb: :blahb:

I think the new jersey is great, certainly better than the last and in my opinion one of the best.

Blotches? I cant see any #-o . Im just happy that the jersey I buy is the jersey my team will wear when they play at home, unlike some clubs which hav 1000 different jerseys...........(cough. St George. Cough. Cough) :lol:

dimitri

First Grade
Willow said:
I think the Sharks jersey will fit in well when they're playing out of Carrara in 2006.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts