What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Props next week??

roopy

Referee
Sounds like Parsons, Matt Kennedy and probably Perry will be out next week.

Woolnough and Tilse to start - Tolar and Price on the bench??

*melliez*

Juniors
woohoo just what we need, more injuries...

How about we just forfeit the rest of the season, especially if we are going to continue to play like we did today?!

roopy

Referee
Parsons got knees in the back, and Kennedy got carried off.

Perry won't play a nothing game if he is still injured at all.

They might all line up - but I doubt it.

General Knight

Juniors
*melliez* said:
woohoo just what we need, more injuries...

How about we just forfeit the rest of the season, especially if we are going to continue to play like we did today?!

I agree it will just save us the pain of lossing and also the embarrasment. This damn right a total disgrace. I mean yeah we lose alot of players to injury but we shouldnt be gettin hammered by possible wooden spooners. Im starting to believe were a one man team now.

*melliez*

Juniors
CCGenerals said:
Well it's either a one man team or a really S##T F###ing team.

I would lean more towards the latter statement there

I will never believe we are a one man team, especially when that one man is Johns

macavity

Referee
its impossible to play well in a team getting flogged.

im leaning towards that forfeit idea.......

General Knight

Juniors
We better pray Knights wont got flogged by the Dragqueens next week cause to make matters worse its gonna be on tv on Friday night. Man id be 100 more times embarrassed if we get flogged by another 50 or so points again, especially infront everyone.