What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proteins/Powders

dogslife

Coach
I understand the reasoning behind having your protein in water, but my gag reflex doesn't allow it

ceagle

Bench
Creatine helps keep muscles hydrated. You can go longer and harder without tiring as easily so you can tear more muscle and work harder. It isn't 100% proven so just buy it in its cheap pure form and try it out.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I understand the reasoning behind having your protein in water, but my gag reflex doesn't allow it

I have mine with lite milk, the minimal amount of calories in the milk are worthwhile to make the shakes actually taste decent.
Also don't waste money on mass gainers, just buy some brew enhancer (maltodextrin/dextrose blend) fro
The home brewing section at Kmart and mix it with WPC and full fat milk. Does exactly the same thing and costs way less.

Geohood

Bench
Quick question... Why do people say Creatine tastes bad? Are they having a different type? I've got creapure mono which pretty much has no taste whatsoever.. At first I'd put a tablespoon into a cup of water and mix it fast then drink straight away, now I just chuck it into my mouth then wash it down with water.. Is it ok to have it like that?