What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proud!!

Southernsaint

Staff member
In the past I've been a huge critic of Nathan Brown's coaching & Peter Doust's leadership. Well guess what?? I still am. But tonight they showed the pride & motivation that's been lacking in the Red Vee for so long & I couldn't be prouder of blokes like Bails, Sims, Saleh, Nero & Benny Hornby.

Whilst "not wanting you to be there when we enjoy our success next season" I am very impressed with the enthusiasm levels the players showed over the whole 80 minutes - something they haven't done all season.

The fact that so many teenagers have been blooded in the NRL can only be a positive for us next season. There's still many, many aspects of Browny's coaching that I find sub-standard but for once (admittedly when nothing's on the line) he;s got them to fire up...

Have a great cricket season & bring on 2004!!

Ben S.

Rylesy

Juniors
Tonight was sooooo good! Seeing the faces of the Broncos! How sweet was it! :lol:

Good Win Boys! Hopefully things will work out next year for us! :)

rourkster

Juniors
That was a fantastic game of footy and I'm glad your guys won. Particularly after the Stuart Kelly into touch incident and the "strip" on Tonie Carroll. I guess the Frawley no-try evened things up a little. Must be frustrating as a Dragons fan though - if your blokes had of played like that last week they would've put 40 points on the Knights and would be playing again next weekend. Anyway, great win. Good luck next year.

ForestDragon

Juniors
:) Yeeeah!Cheers Rourkster.All 17 Dragons today put some pride back into the Red V and give us some good feeling to end our season with.If the Dragons remember to play with such attitude and comittment next season,2004 will be better.Proud of you Dragons for picking yourselves off the floor and showing pride in the Red V.NOW I AM OFF FOR MUCHOS BEER!! :p 8)

I thought that was one of the best damned games I have seen in a long time.

I'll tell you what, the coach etc didn't talk the team's chances up during the week, but it's obvious he didn't go there simply to compete.

I don't know what you guys think of Browny etc, but if he can do that regularly next year then damn! you guys might just be a little better than this year.

I wish I could buy all u guys a beer right now. You don't know how much I love the Drags atm.............well, ok...........maybe I should say how little I dislike them :)

Anonymous

Juniors
Hollywood Jesus said:
I wish I could buy all u guys a beer right now. You don't know how much I love the Drags atm.............well, ok...........maybe I should say how little I dislike them :)
You can mail the beer to me... just be sure not to open it first.

I saw the game on the big screen at the Grand Hotel here on the Gold Coast. It was tremendous to see so many SE Qlders cheering when Riddell's kick sailed throught the uprights.

Tough luck Broncos... time to exercise those bum muscles while you squirm during the parramatta v penrith game. I can only imagine it must be like a trip to dentist for you guys right now. :lol:

Hava good wegend. :D