What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pub Crawl

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
I am trying to put together a bit of a pub crawl golf game. There will be about 18 of us so maybe two teams of 9. Probably be lucky to have about 5-6 decent pubs.

Question is - do you have any particular pub games, rules, etc that could be used at each pub?

Misanthrope

Staff member
muzby was the man I turned to last year when I was organising my mate's Bucks. He even provided me with the templates for 'Beer Passports' and the ideas for challenges.

Was a good day, but f**ked if I don't wish we hadn't done it in The Rocks. f**king expensive.

GongPanther

Referee
Do a pub crawl on a Saturday afternoon in Paddo.

Start at the Paddo RSL across the road from Paddo Town Hall on Oxford St.Then make your way East on Oxford St to the Imperial Htl.Then further along to the Paddington Inn.

Then proceed along Underwood St to Heeley St which will have you end up at the Royal Hotel at the Five Ways.Then retract your steps back to Paddo RSL via the same pubs.

In the 70's and 80's,there were a few more pubs in Paddo,but have been converted to homes or galleries.

But still a great area to have a civil pub crawl.