What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PUBG

nöyd

Staff member
I want to get it, my mouse has been hovering over the buy button on Steam for the last day or so, but reviews aren't flattering, especially for Oceania servers - hackers, god mode etc.

Anyone here got it? Can you play on a private server? Be cool to have an LU clan of some type.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I've been playing for a couple of months. Love it. Doesn't seem too inundated with hackers to me though sometimes you get nailed by someone in a slightly suspect fashion. Its VERY unforgiving though, you can spend 20 minutes sneaking around looting then BAM, headshot by someone you didn't see or hear.
Not sure about private servers but don't really see the point unless you've got enough people to have 80-100 online at once. I normally play solo or in a squad of 4 with mates, solo and squad play have very different feels which is good, solo is very stealthy and paranoia inducing, squad play is much more aggressive and requires tight teamwork.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
So after going through a bit of a shit patch for a while witth a lot of cheats and performance issues PUBG has got a lot better in recent months... far less cheats and a whole bunch of new content been recently added.