What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Purple cheating rorting scum .

Card Shark

Immortal
Did they win in July?

I have no doubt he was aware (involved) of what was going on....geez, as if he wouldn't be involved with managing the storm recruitment / salary cap....he leaves no stone unturned.

His rejection of involvement went against his fellow big name coach's comments (Bennett) that first grade coaches are involved with all football club operations. Bennett wasn't referring to the storm salary cap fiasco, it was just a generic statement about the role of a coach.

Confirmed to me Bellamy's involvement.

Quigs

Immortal
Wonder if Bellyache is just stirring the pot what with is going on right this very moment over at the Hartleys of Brookvale.

He might just be saying "remember what happened to us"

Did they win in July?

I have no doubt he was aware (involved) of what was going on....geez, as if he wouldn't be involved with managing the storm recruitment / salary cap....he leaves no stone unturned.

His rejection of involvement went against his fellow big name coach's comments (Bennett) that first grade coaches are involved with all football club operations. Bennett wasn't referring to the storm salary cap fiasco, it was just a generic statement about the role of a coach.

Confirmed to me Bellamy's involvement.
Actually i think Bennett was talking about Flanno's involvement in the drugs saga when he made that statement.

taipan

Referee
Is this still going on? Belklyache can dream on,.but the NRL titles say with words to the effect" tough titties you got nothing."

Waldron has the best selling book in Australias history linking involvement from high ranking officials , down to the conspirator players.
Now its been destroyed. Who paid for that value?

Big Bloke

Juniors
I don't mind the Storm actually. Lovely guys, salt of the earth and always play by the rules. Would give you the shirt of their back.