What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Push it up manly

saint.nick

Coach
For God's sake, please beat the rorters this week! P.S- My mate and I always have a chuckle when we see that banner alluded to in the thread title

The Eagle

Juniors
Apparently it means basically nothing,or at least that's the story given on the very exclusive boys club/Manly fan site

saint.nick

Coach
We don't know why we find it funny. Maybe the fact that it's at every single game, and the banner doesn't really appear to mean anything. If it were a clever pun like 'Cherry ripe' (well played guys), we wouldn't laugh at it :lol:

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
We don't know why we find it funny. Maybe the fact that it's at every single game, and the banner doesn't really appear to mean anything. If it were a clever pun like 'Cherry ripe' (well played guys), we wouldn't laugh at it :lol:

obviously you live a rather dull life. i suggest you get out more and maybe with someone from the female side of the race too.

saint.nick

Coach
obviously you live a rather dull life. i suggest you get out more and maybe with someone from the female side of the race too.

I wasn't here to troll. But if you're going to make stupid assumptions about me like that, then you're a bit hypocritical, because going by your ridiculous logic, you're a boring old historian who watches the history channel, and sits down in a dusty old room lit by a dim lamp, reading books about the Eastern front all day. However, I'm a sociable uni student, so I'm confident my social life is peaking a lot more than yours :cool:

"Peaking" sounds a heck of a lot like that other recent hysterical term "winning" by a well known balanced individual.

effnic

Bench
Manly fans deadset have the worst banners than any other team by far.
"There is only one choco Watmough" Like ffs seriously.
"Forget the hayne plane, catch the Manly train" WTTFFFFF!!!
"WOOOOOOO" Well thought out that one.

BlueEyes

Juniors
"Manly fans deadset have the worst banners than any other team by far."

BUT we have the best team soooooo your point is irrelevant. BTW your sentence is crap too :)

Latest posts