What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Popper

Bench
It's confirmed in today's paper. A prime reason for our team's recent failures has been off field - the ASADA investigations initiated by the Federal Govt. via Lundy and Clare, which many say was to get their own negatives off the front page. Apparently they don't care who they hurt.....and that seemingly includes Cronulla club and its supporters.
`Whatever it takes' - said Graham Richardson. Well, that certainly seems to be the case here. But enough is enough. Either make your accusations now or pyss off. This so far unfounded finger pointing has done much damage to many people. A small number have had their lives destroyed, and yet the Federal Govt. does not seem to give a damn. So to ASADA and the people who initiated the enquiry - either put up or shut up.......and let us get back to enjoying the sport we love so much.

carcharias

Immortal
Never a dull moment .

Oh BTW they are not getting my vote based purely on what has
happened to my footy team
Right or wrong I don't give a shit

They have basically farked one of my favourite things in life .

Card Shark

Immortal
For the life of me, I can't believe they still haven't interviewed players.

Surely once this thing became public knowledge , they'd be interviewing players asap.

BWNB

First Grade
Never a dull moment .

Oh BTW they are not getting my vote based purely on what has
happened to my footy team
Right or wrong I don't give a shit

They have basically farked one of my favourite things in life .

Couldn't have said it better myself

The Popper

Bench
Yep, Flanno says as much in today's Tele. Seems it is disrupting match preparations. My mind still boggles that the Board were seemingly intimidated and are taking advice from those who would destroy us. Maybe the upcoming AGM will throw some light on the situation.

DJDL

Bench
Not sure if it's the same article, but I read something about this last night.
Flanno said we've been basically playing on one training session a week. WTF?!

carinashark

First Grade
I think it has really affected Pom , M Wright, Degois and Robbo, they must know something I recon. Flanno is not the coach he was last year, he seems not to have remembered the attack blacboard this season and just thinks wooden , Sharks players and opposition coaches love him . We are becoming EASY.

Diesel

Referee
Flanno said it well in the press conference, it was affecting the team and he's sick of it all.

ASADA and the Feds have f-cked up what would've been a good season for you

Feej

First Grade
I just wish it was done. Whether we lose players, points (all 4 of 'em) or whatever, just get it over with and we can get on with some footy. I fear, however, is that this is going to drag on all season. Had such high hopes before it all went down and now the year is almost over, and it's only round 4.

shaggs

Coach
There is still time to get back there. You only need to win 11 or 12 games out of 24 to make the 8.

Anything can happen.

Hopefully Asada get the interviews and charges over and done within a month. If we jag 2 wins out of 4, then that will be a good result.

After that let's rip in and actually train together. It's like park footy really. Tuesday nights recovery, Thursday ball work. Amateur.

millersnose

Post Whore
I am not going to excuse a lack of ability and will to structure and discipline a coherent attacking structure by blaming asada

Flanno needs to forget the stuartesque quest for excuses and get on with his job

ASADA have nothing i have said this all along, if you did the Govt would have come down on us like a ton of bricks, there polls are gone now anytime ASADA is mentioned it is a further negative for them.

They want it to go away they just dont have the balls to say they were wrong yet again

millersnose

Post Whore
Honestly unless you know it for an absolute fact all this repeating over and over that 'asada have nothing' just sounds petulant
I hope their case is weak but what was disclosed has already caused the club to sack staff
It obviously is not 'nothing'

Look at this Governments track record nothing they have ever said has been believable when asked to put up and produce each time have backed down, that enough smoke for me

1. No government i lead will have carbon tax - LIE
2. NBN costing wrong by hundreds of millions plus roll out speed
3. 457's VISA's - no fact behind them
4. Stopping the boats, they might stop boats because they will soon come in SHIPS
Schools, installation, payments to foreign countries, not putting everything on the books.

And we are to believe that ASADA has something from the mob, come september 14th case will be closed, and what about Essendon the first team yes no one there either

millersnose

Post Whore
Oh look I will bag labore all day

I am a conservative

The fact is that you don't know what they have and whatever was disclosed to the board was enough to spook them into firing staff

By all means live in hope that their case is weak but please keep the discussions free of opinion dressed as fact

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The fact is that you don't know what they have and whatever was disclosed to the board was enough to spook them into firing staff

Lets hope they have disclosed personal private information about players to a board of directors. If they have, their game is over, as that is illegal.

Quigs

Immortal
Look at this Governments track record nothing they have ever said has been believable when asked to put up and produce each time have backed down, that enough smoke for me

1. No government i lead will have carbon tax - LIE
2. NBN costing wrong by hundreds of millions plus roll out speed
3. 457's VISA's - no fact behind them
4. Stopping the boats, they might stop boats because they will soon come in SHIPS
Schools, installation, payments to foreign countries, not putting everything on the books.

And we are to believe that ASADA has something from the mob, come september 14th case will be closed, and what about Essendon the first team yes no one there either

Farrkkkk you right wing IPA types.

They also support pedo priests....

They are corrupt as Torbay, sinosinarse.

Farkennn Hadley type

485 pieces of legislation passed in a minority government. You just keep your head stuck right up Murdochs arse and believe everything you read in the Telecrap. You'll be right .........

The biggest two faced cutis in politics today is the farkwit imbecile that leads the Noalition. Walks down both sides of the street and speaks out of both sides of his mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.