What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PyeongChang 2018

Gronk

Staff member
Starts today.

I’m only watching it bc of Rachael Finch tbh.

7B479490-9B39-49CD-9D62-8C4831031704.jpeg

Suitman

Post Whore
Good thread start Gronk.
I'm looking forward to the next Eddy the Eagle or Steven Bradbury.
I'm sure there'll be plenty of discussion points over the next two weeks.
The two Koreas competing together is an interesting will add some interest.
I hear it's a tad chilly over there.

Chipmunk

Coach
Sort of Off Topic, but sort of related....Channel 507 on Foxtel at the moment...Ice Cricket from Switzerland...just bizarre!

Noise

Coach
That Lydia chick is going around again!! I think it's her 5th olympics?? She must be old as f**k and still launching herself off snow ramps! And even more impressive is she is still very rootable

Gronk

Staff member
That Lydia chick is going around again!! I think it's her 5th olympics?? She must be old as f**k and still launching herself off snow ramps! And even more impressive is she is still very rootable

She’s 36. Been to 4 or 5 Olympics. Had had a kid or two. Married a merkin from Finland who is famous in his own right. Made him live here. Is still hot.

Gronk

Staff member
If you ever get to see this streaming or on a plane. Amazing. snowboader Kevin Pearce who ended up with a massive brain injury and his rehab. Inspirational.