What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Q&A Thread

lockyno1

Post Whore
No. Just do not like Booker T main eventing fullstop. I think he's at a age where he should be used to push younger stars.

Next years WM main event will be....?

PARANoIR

Bench
Raw: HHH v Edge (wishful thinking)
Smackdown: Batista v Randy Orton
ECW: Kurt Angle v Rob Van Dam v Rhyno

how often are u gonna ask that question?

When will Cena lose the title, and who to?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Mr Monday Night at the ECW PPV!

Which HHH theme song do you like the most- King of Kings, or Time to Play the Game?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yes, and he should be champion soon. He seems to have a larger range of moves.

Are you for/against Orton being pushed when he returns?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm for it for the simple fact that the kid has charisma to burn and plenty of talent. Some people are pricks and in a more perfect world wouldn't get pushed - but despite his personality I enjoy seeing Orton in action.

Which three current WWE stars would you also like to see in ECW?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Look I am going to say none of the main event people, so pehaps RVD (obviously), Paul Burchill, and Booker T (just to get his annoying wife off TV!)

Should the WWE have more "stipulation matches" at PPVS? Why or Why not!

lotm

Juniors
i thought i might answer a few of the questions:
- wm main event: batista v orton / cena v carlito
- cena will lose the title to hhh, but i'm not sure when
- king of kings
- rvd is stinking it up royally. he botches both standard and trademark moves, looks slow and lazy and seems like a very dangerous wrestler. piss him off to ecw asap.
- i expect him to tone down his behaviour once he returns and, if he does, he's got the potential to be a superstar (and not in the generic 'wwe superstar' way).
- rvd, hardy and psychosis
- i'm all for stipulations, but i'd like more variety - more than just a cage match. for example, i would have liked to have seen the rvd-shelton match for the ic title and mitb to be a double ladder match, with both items suspended above the ring. it enables both competitors to showcase their athleticism as well as allow both competitors to save face, rather than booking themselves into a corner by having rvd win the ic title. in fact, i think ladder matches and tlc matches are underused in the wwe.

who's going to be the bigger star: lashley, carlito, masters, shelton or kennedy?

Misanthrope

Staff member
ho's going to be the bigger star: lashley, carlito, masters, shelton or kennedy?

I have a feeling it will be Carlito - he best fits the WWE mould of charisma, looks, and in ring ability. If I had to work out a descending order:
1. Carlito (Above reasons)
2. Lashley (Big man with some talent)
3. Ken Kennedy (Great charisma, decent worker)
4. Shelton (just get him a manager)
5. Masters (He's in the dog house over his steroid use, otherwise he'd be higher)

Is TNA doing the right thing with Christian's championship reign?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yes it is. TNA has made the right call to put the strap on Christian Cage for a long run. He has cahrisma and is able to interact with the crowd!

Which WHC reign have you enjoyed the most?

Probably when Austin had it and McMahon and the Rock etc were doing everything to get it

Best BIG man so far

Khali or Giant Gonzalas

thuganomics

Coach
I think so. It has me interested. It should be worth the story line itself, not sure about the wrestling though.

Will DX be a success when it reforms?

lockyno1

Post Whore
Initially yes, but not long term with just two members.

Does Kane deserve a long WHC reign?

Misanthrope

Staff member
In light of him announcing he's intending to retire as early as next year, yeah, I think he does. He's arguably the best big man in the business and has had a career riddled with bad gimmicks and even worse storylines. Even a few months as tribute to his contributions would suffice.

If you could add one match to the One Night Stand card, what would it be?

lotm

Juniors
the invasion storyline and ecw v wwe special were great, but they're relying too much on the wwe through inter-promotional matches. i understand it's to get initial viewer numbers up, but eventually they're going to have to let it go on by itself to see if it's viable. through reading the spoilers and watching some highlights on wwe experience, the second show was far superior to the debut, so hopefully the problems with production and storylines etc. are sorted out asap.

is mick foley's claim that he may deliberately wrestle badly in flair's hometown to embarass him a way of prolonging this feud and, if so, does the feud have legs?

thuganomics

Coach
The feud will stop somewhere around Summerslam me thinks. The feud while it won't produce great matches, is still worthy of a bigger stage then Vengeance.

Rate the WWE/ECW out of 10 as of this point and give a reason.

Misanthrope

Staff member
7/10

I really like what they did with it initially, having ECW as a rebel federation that has won its share of battles. That's how the Invasion of 2001 should have been done, if Vince's ego didn't make it impossible.

Lately, however, it's lost points with me. I'm a little tired of it, since there's no real point to it anymore. What's at stake?

Who will be the next 'uncapped' WWE champion? That means, who will be the next superstar to win their first WWE championship?