What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Q Cup Dolphins Smash Bears

Billigan

Juniors
Today at dolphin oval the Redcliffe team smashed the Bears 62-28.

At halftime it was 42-10.

There was a massive fight with redcliffe's Chris Fox throwing punches on the bears number 11 and casued the number 11 to come off the field with a bloody face.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
You failed to mention that Adam Fielder for Burleigh scored their all of five tries on a losing side while Ryan Cullen got 4 for Redcliffe.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
I thought it was a great match report.

I'm sure Billigan will get top marks from his Year 5 teacher at Redcliffe State School if he submits this as a creative writing piece.

Double marks for getting the apostrophe correct.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
I thought it was a great match report.

I'm sure Billigan will get top marks from his Year 5 teacher at Redcliffe State School if he submits this as a creative writing piece.

Double marks for getting the apostrophe correct.

The sad thing is I think he is 15/16:shock:

XXXX Cap

Juniors
I was going to give him a break, thinking he might actually be Primary school age, but then I had a look at the language in his other posts and, well..........

christopher

Juniors
Geez... its a forum guys.

Correct spelling is hardly a must.

People simply want to get their thoughts across, not compose academic essay's.

Baldwin

Juniors
LOL Billigan i remember going to the game with you lol, it was hilarious that chick in the grandstand going psycho when her boyfriend (Burliegh 11) was f**ked up by Foxxy, funny stuff, but seriously Burliegh 2nd grade colts are better than the FG, btw everyone, Dolphins have smashed them again this season 40-12 at Dolphin Oval, next year i hope its something like 1000000000-0, but seriously in the past two games between these teams at Dolphin Oval, Redcliffe are winning, 102-38.

Baldwin

Juniors
Ye lol shoulda went and faught her rofl, lol at the other posts on this thread ahahaha you got owned, gonna stay in school?

Latest posts